7 Replies

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling tired and experiencing spotting during your second trimester of pregnancy. It's great that you've consulted with your doctor about these symptoms. It's not uncommon for some pregnant mothers to be advised to reduce activities and avoid sexual intercourse for a period of time due to various reasons, including spotting. It's essential to follow your doctor's advice to ensure the well-being of both you and your baby. Rest as much as you can, stay hydrated, and listen to your body. If you experience any concerning symptoms or if the tiredness persists, do not hesitate to reach out to your healthcare provider for further guidance and support. Every pregnancy journey is unique, and each woman may experience different challenges. It's important to prioritize your health and the health of your baby during this time. Remember that taking care of yourself is taking care of your little one too. If you need further support or advice, feel free to reach out to other moms in similar situations or seek guidance from your healthcare provider. Take care and wishing you a healthy and smooth pregnancy journey. https://invl.io/cll6she

Hello! Feeling tired is very normal! Every pregnancy is different, some says they feel very tired and some says they feel very energised in 2nd trimester. As for your spotting and based on what the doc has recommended, it could be due to low lying placenta. Do check with your gynae on the exact cause of the spotting. My placenta is a few cm lower than the ideal mark, no spotting, however my gynae also told us not to have sexual intercourse for the time being incase of bleeding. So far all has been good 👍

I was very tired too but didn't have any spotting. I was too tired to even remove clothes for sex hahahaha so don't worry about it. Doc gave us the green light after the first tri, and we only did it once. If doc says pregnancy is okay and stable, usually they'll allow it. If they say otherwise then it's best to listen and let the body rest ☺️

just don’t do it, how hard can that be? Obviously you need plenty of rest, bed rest whenever possible.

Mine was during first trimester. Just avoid. Surely you can wait till after baby is born

💕

💕

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles