Delivery at 37 weeks

Moms🥰 I have to deliver at 37 weeks. Choosing normal delivery as advice baby size will be 3.4kg but will be induce. Anyone experience this before?? Did you manage to dilate? 🥺 How long is yours. Do share pls😭#firstbaby #1stimemom #advicepls

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just delivered on 17Jan. Induced due to gdm at 39weeks. Last scan on 13Jan baby’s weight 3.1kg. Admitted on 16Jan, first induce at 2pm already 2.5cm. 2nd induce 8pm still 2.5cm. Waterbag leaked at 10:40pm, sent to DS, only 3cm dilated. Next day 17Jan, Waterbag leaked again ard 4am, up 4cm dilated. Doctor helped to break waterbag and contractions got more intense from there on, also on off gas mask. 6cm dilated at 8:30am and took epidural. By 12pm, was at 9cm dilated. Safely delivered vaginally at 1:21pm. 💕 Baby girl was 2.72kg.

Read more
2y trước

care to share how u manage your diet for GDM?

First delivery: My doctor suggested me to be induce due to the size of the baby and plus I had GDM. But I decided to just wait and walk alot … like really alot and lots of squats… my contractions came natural at 39weeks. Was fully dilated within 15hrs with oxytocin drip at the same time. I had smooth delivery with no episiotomy 😜 and baby was 3.7kg at the point of delivery.. so if you have the choice to wait for ur contractions to come naturally I think it would be great.

Read more

my first pregnancy, i was induced at 40 weeks 2 days due to GDM, and because i had no frequent contractions/not dilating. baby weigh at 3.065kg & 54cm, normal delivery. i was induced at 11am on friday, contractions kick in at 630pm at ward (still bearable), only 1cm dilated, by 9pm it gets more intense, so i asked for pain relief.... took gas but didnt work on me, so at 230am i asked for epidural, only 3cm dilated.. long story short, i finally gave birth at 750am on Saturday.

Read more

First baby at 38wks induced cos contractions was kicking in hard, dilated at 3cm when check in.. Fully dilated 10hrs later, normal delivery. Induced contraction Pain was real. Baby 3.3kg 2nd child, waterbag leak, check in 2cm dilated, no induce, waterbag break, labour was 2hrs, dilated 5 to 10cm in 15mins. Try to relax and walk more. Breathe steady. All the best momma. Smooth delivery ☺️

Read more

induced last yr on a monday. dilated only at 3cm on wed after . push to delivery suite and gave birth at 2359 🤣 the induce medication didnt really work on me.. my waterbag didnt broke so dr broke it for me.

Thành viên VIP

i had to induce for 2 pregnancies, first baby at 36 wks took like 17 hrs to go to 10cm..second bby at 37th wk took 12-13 hrs..3rd baby never induce waited for contractions naturally at 38wks5d took 6 hrs..

Just delivered on 5 Jan. Admitted hospital on 5 Jan midnight for induced. Cervix at 1cm. Took epidural at 4am plus and cervix open 4 to 5 cm. Water bag burst 5Jan 10am and bb out at 1013am at 3375g.

induced at 37+6 days as baby predicted to be 3.5kg. manage to dilate to 2cm in 36hrs before water break so had emergency C-section. baby came out to be 4kg.

I was 2cm dilated when induced at 39+5. Took epidural when I was 3cm an hr+ later. fully open around 11hrs n bb came out in 45min

2y trước

hope my reply helps. let me know if you require more information

hi! i was induced but failed to dilate after 15 hrs so we decided to have an elective csect. baby came out 3.4kgs