5 Replies

I breastfeeding,strictly confinement food only, no snacks/junk food, cool drinks. I will do massage for 1 week straight and using traditional wrapping. After 1 week, I will use 3 pcs velcro wrapping every day/night. I will only start to exercise after I am better. Start with brisk walk,light weight/exercise. Before/During/After pregnancy I dont gain much weight. So it was quite easy to shed those excess weight off.

8 months post partum and I’m still 7kg away from my previous weight 😂 I guess with more exercise and being more conscious about food choices will help you lose back the weight. However, I didn’t restrict my diet much and I did not do much exercise already (cos taking care of the little one is so tiring at times!)

I have lost my weight 23 kg after give birth until now my baby 4 month I do my regular exercise as I so worry of my body shape at my dress on So yeah , I always watch out my diet food as well breastfeeding stop when my baby 3 month From there easier for me to go back my shape Yes well now still got 2 kg more to go 💪💪

It was quite easy for me, no exercise or food control… I breastfeed. I did engage massage but tbh I doubt it helped cause at 8months PP, I still haven’t finish my 14 sessions of postnatal massage lol! I managed to lose all my weight (even more) around 3-4 months PP.

PP 3mths-Stucked after losing 10kg during confinement, another 10kg more to go..... sigh😮‍💨 couldnt help eating and drinking most of the food/drinks that I'd abstained during pregnancy 😅

Trending Questions