Demotivated & lack of energy

Hi mommies, is it just me or some of you have also experienced this? I am an office-based ESL tutor btw and am currently 33 weeks pregnant (FTM). Lately, I’ve been feeling so demotivated and have little to zero energy. I just prefer staying at home and the thought of commuting and going to the office (3 pm-12 am) is just so exhausting for me kaya ang nangyayari nakakaabsent ako sa work and I may have been off from work for about a week already. I know malapit na mat leave ko which I filed early on Sept. 5 and bcs that’s the last day of our first cut-off. However, I don’t think gusto ko pa pumunta sa work and be able to finish my remaining work days kasi nawawalan na talaga ako ng gana at energy lately. Though my partner does not force me to go to work if I don’t feel like it pero I just feel bad for feeling this way at for sure this payday maliit lng talaga sweldo ko due to my absences and I don’t think it could help us much sa mga bayarin and d pa kami nakakabili ng gamit ni baby. I’m so frustrated mga mommies and I hate myself for feeling this way. Feel ko ang tamad2 at useless kong tao. #firsttimemom #thoughts #feelings_of_worthlessness

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Same. Work at home freelancer nga lang ako pero yung bigat ng katawan ko kala mo construction worker 😅 kung dati nakaka 8 hrs per day na work ako, ngayon 5 or less nalang

Same mi. Ako naman may gusto kong gawin pero tinatamad akong simulan