help

Hey mommies since yesterday nite my lower stomach had been paining me on and off ...plus my back is killing me ....haven't been able to even have a proper sleep due to which now m feeling a bit feverish and stiff body .... I have currently entered the 8 th month of my pregnancy plus my baby is still in complete breech position......the the pain coz the baby is in breech or is it normal to get there cramps ( false labour pains) please help a first time mom who's in loads of pain and sleep deprived.....TIA

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey thank you soo much for the inputs ....the TENS machine not recommended here in India ....yes am taking rest and lying down ...there isn't any pain as of now ....the baby is moving and kicking like normal.....but will still go and get checked with the Dr .....it's just that last nite the pain was really really bad any possible position was causing pain and heaviness ....but now in the morning all seems normal....fever could be coz I haven't had a nites rest ....hopefully is should be able to cover that up in the afternoon naps.....but once agian thank you soo much 🤗🤗😊😊

Read more
Thành viên VIP

If you having fever, please go see a doctor. Do wear a mask when you are at clinic/hospital. The virus will keep spreading non stop. Rest on bed while you can. You have to boost your immunity system. Take vitamins Eg fruits & eat balanced diet. Avoid cold drinks / fried , oily n over spicy foods. Drink plenty of water. Breech position may give you backaches. Every pregnancy is different. Definitely will feel backache. 3rd trim, some preggy got insomnia too

Read more
Super Mom

If u want to rent the TENS machine, look for mother and child store at tanglin

Super Mom

U can buy TENs machine online. Check that safe for pregancy

Super Mom

For back pain. Can use TENS machine