Diaper size

Hello mommies .. normally how many NB diapers we purchase before upgrading to size S ? Want to stock up before my newbie comes .. pls suggest thanks

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I used Pampers NB (cause the cutting can last, which means I bought a few cartons of it) when she was born until 3 months then I changed to Drypers Wee Wee Dry Size S until she was about 5.5 months and now 6.5months Drypers Size M or Huggies Platinum Size S. Different diaper different cutting. Personally I love Drypers because it is thicker and doesn’t leak easily whereas Huggies and Pampers are thinner and can’t hold as much as Drypers. And I really don’t prefer Huggies Platinum at all to be honest, because of how thin it is and the texture of the diaper. It doesn’t fit well with my baby. When my baby uses the S size, below the tape there’s still so much space but her thighs are quite tight already. Never tried any other brands before. You can roughly expect diaper change about 8 times on average per day (24hrs) from newborn onwards. Sometimes more especially if they poop more than once in a day. For me, I would change her diaper after every feeding - that’s 2-3hrs interval whether it is wet or not. I stocked up quite a lot, hundreds for Pampers NB size I would say and mostly from Carousell cause they’re so much cheaper than anywhere else. Then I also stocked up 3 cartons of Drypers Size S and 1 carton of Huggies Platinum Size S. I used up all the cartons of Pampers NB before I changed to Size S and didn’t waste any of it. Now at 6.5 months weighing 7.5kg, I’m just finishing up my last packet of Huggies Plantinum Size S and will stick to Drypers only after this.

Read more

For newborn normally i will buy 2 big drypers wee wee brand packet 1st then after i realise my baby about 1 months plus couldn't feed into newborn diaper anymore so i upgrade to S size Drypers wee wee brand also

Don't buy too many. NB outgrown NB size very quick. Just buy 1-2 packs. If not enough then buy another. Just don't stock up for NB size.

every baby is different I standby 1ctn only it's really convenient to shop online, delivery within 2-3days