Week 37 D4

Hi mommies; Is it normal to feel hard and full at the top stomach? Feeling no pain. Just feel like its all full at the top making me hard to breathe. #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yesss! Its always the top of stomach, which sometimes makes me hard to breathe. Sometimes i try to gentle push the tummy down abit so i can breathe. But i believe its normal as i always feel that multiple times a day. As long as no pain.

I’m 37WD3 and am feeling the same exact way. My entire belly is full and tight, baby pushing against my rib cage on my right side. But also having sharp pelvic pain and very bad lower back pain. It’s so hard to breathe and sleep. 😭

10mo trước

I’m due on 8th Sept, but recently I was admitted for UTI and intense contractions and when they checked, apparently I was about 1-2cm dilated. When I was having the contractions I kept having the urge to poop but now not really. Now apart from these discomfort and pains, something new is that my entire private area below feels sooooo swollen and sore, can’t even seem to walk sit or wear panties and pants. So painful to touch too. And these menses like cramps. 😭😭😭