My LO is 12 weeks old and I'm joining work next week. He has been breast fed till now. After joining i plan to pump at work and latch baby after i come home. I have my mother at home who will take care of the baby after I resume work. Can any of you mommies share their baby's play and nap schedule at 3 months. Thanks in advance

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Generally for me I have a routine. But not very strict. Babies will keep adjusting and we will need to readjust accordingly. 7.30am wake up, 9am nap, 11.30am wake up 1.30pm sleep, 4pm bath and feed, 7pm sleep. I dream feed baby the whole night. So baby drinks less during the day. There were many times I stayed awake in the night as well as baby is unable to sleep through the night.

Read more

At 3MO, wake time is not more than 1h15m-1h30m (before bedtime). You can work out a 3.5h feeding schedule like this and adjust bedtime according to when your LO will be home. 0700: Wake and Feed 0815: Nap 1 1030: Wake and Feed 1145: Nap 2 1400: Wake and Feed 1515: Nap 3 1730: Wake and Feed 1800: Prepare for bedtime ; asleep by 1900 2100: Wake and offer night feed

Read more

When my baby was 3 mo, she loves to be put on her tummy gym mattress and looking at the toys hanging on top on her. When she woke up, usually the most she will stay awake for 1.5-2hours then go for 2 short naps and one long nap at around 2pm (can be up to 3hours)