I always vomit after drinking milk, is it normal? 🥺 I’m 2 months pregnant.

Hi mommies! I’m currently 2 months pregnant and everytime I drink or even see a milk, I always vomit. 😭 Is it normal? Please help. I’m feeling guilty.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Totally normal! Pregnancy can cause ur system to go haywire. During pregnancy somehow I always vomited aft eating watermelon, which was weird cz it's my fav fruit! For me, I have always hated milk and while I was pregnant, just the sight of it made me nauseous. So I nvr drank any except for the occasional soy milk. Baby turns out fine, even bigger and taller than average. I just made sure to eat a balanced meal and never skipped my supplements (multivit, calcium and fish oil).

Read more

Maybe its aversion to ur fave food.. I on the other hand take milk and cereal for snack during midnight hunger pangs. I used to drink teh tarik every other day but since I got pregnant, my throat says no til today. Even milo. So i let go of these two for now. It's hard when I feel like dipping bread into it when I'm hungry but ain't go a choice. I wouldn't like the vomiting to reappear.

Read more

I used to occassionally drink milk since i was wfh (too much might cause diarrhoea for me). But my gynae stopped me from drinking and asked my hb to finish it. And that was already during wk 8 of my pregnancy 😂 he also told me to avoid soy milk but beancurd was fine.

It's normal. I puke out the milk together with what I eat and so my gyane advise if can drink it's good if cannot then just replace with calcium tablets or other rich in calcium products.

I had the same issue until week 8. I could not stand the smell or taste of milk. Then suddenly, I could take abit with cereal and now drink as usual.

maybe it doesn't suits u. consult ur gynae. maybe they will gv u any substitution for the milk like calcium pills

Influencer của TAP

Personally hate milk, esp maternity milk. So I try to drink soy milk or take yogurt or tofu instead.

3y trước

Same here. I hate it. I hope it will change on my 2nd tri. 😩 Thank you!

many you can't drink milk beause your maybe lactose intolerance