Sharing some Sentiments

Hi Mommies! I gave birth last Dec2018, when my ML was abt to end, I rendered immediate resignation this Feb coz walang mababantay kay baby, the supposed yaya left before my ML ended. For some reasons, my mom wont come with me here in Manila. Then my mga delays din sa paguwi ni Hubby (ofw). Hes suppose to go home Jan but dahil sa delays nakauwi sya May na. So no choice talaga but to resign. Wla talaga sa plan to resign because I love my job and itbtook me yrs to reach my position. And eventhough my hubby is an ofw, im not confident with the way he handles the money. And he resorts to borrow money. Though part of his sweldo pumupunta din sakin so at least may naiipon. Before when I have work mejo makaluwag luwag kami if wla syang work. Now that we have a child, he didnt return to work, i dont have a work, we're using the money that I saved up. Im applying for a job but di ako nahihire and i get frustrated and fear is building up na what if di na ko makabalik sa work na gusto ko. Im thinking baka Im not meant to go to back to work kasi naparesign nga ako dati and now di rin ako matanggap. Minsan im thinking na SAHM lang din ako. Yung tipo, ok minsan, minsan hindi. Hay di ko alam. Nalulungkot ako that my life has changed in some ways but I love my LO very much. Im sharing this bcoz i could not tell hubby, my family and friends about this frustration of mine

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Have you tried applying for online jobs? You have work and at the same time, maaalagaan si LO.

5y trước

Hello po. Umm not yet coz im not familiar with online jobs 😊