KKH followed by Private Hosp

Hi mommies to be!😄 I am a first time mum and I would like to know something! Do you think it makes sense if I go KKH for subsided rates to go through all the common/standard scans and checks till about Week 16 before permanently switching to a private Gynae that will follow through till the Delivery day! Appreciate all of your guidance and gold advice!:)

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Personally for me i rather stick to one person than to change midway. Or maybe I dont like the idea of repeating my history etc to another gynae. I had initially made apptment wif nuh gynae (the apptment was pretty late, like after those nipt tests). I was with a private gynae coz they suggested i do my scan n test outside while waiting for this apptment. Since i waited and more n more problems start surfacing, i see no point in changing gynae. I really think it depends on your comfort level and $ also.

Read more

I guess u can do so if your pregnancy is smooth and non problematic… personally for me i would prefer to be in the same hospital so that all records are easily available even after i change doc.