Constantly worried

Hi mommies, during pregnancy do you feel worried all the time esp during early stages cause can't feel any movement yet? 1 sharp pain in the abdominal and I'm worried if I suffered miscarriage. Bloatedness feeling gone and I'm so scared if anything happen to my baby. Maybe cause I heard too much of miscarriage cases so now become so paranoid... 😥

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mommy, i am a ftm too and currently 34weeks pregnant .. i can totally understand how you feel . early stages, you won't feel any baby movement or see any baby bumps .. i start feeling baby movements only at 20weeks and my bump started to really show only at around 22weeks .. prior to these weeks, it's just flutters and gases in the tummy and i mistook bloatedness as baby bump . i don't even feel like im pregnant until i was in my mid 2nd trimester . experienced sharp pain in the abdominal (near to the pelvic also) and it's normal .. pregnancy symtoms also comes and goes .. you can be bloated, have sore tender breasts, headaches etc and few weeks later you have none .. then it came back again . so woman don't even get any pregnancy symptons, which is also normal . i was so paranoid of miscarriages because i googled n watched youtube about these stuff which I advice you to stay away from . i stop reading about miscarriages and i was much more calm and chill after that . be positive, consume your prenatal/folic acid religiously and just enjoy the journey .. unless you are bleeding or feel something seriously off, go to your gynae .. you will be okay. take care!

Read more

Yes I totally understand where you are coming from. Like some of the others, I’m also ftm now in my 3rd trimester. I had multiple mc so I also went through the paranoia phase (which my gynae assured me it’s a very normal feeling due to my bad experiences) I had massive bleeding in my first & second trimester which didn’t help and I thought I was mc again but I try to stay as positive as I can with the support of my hubby and that actually strengthened our relationship too. The twitches/cramps/pains are all very common symptoms throughout the pregnancy. It is normal maternal instinct to feel worried as you want to protect the little one all the time. Try and do the things you enjoy and take your mind off the worries, enjoy the bonding with the little growing bump. All the best! ❤️

Read more

Hi mummy, as a FTM I understand how you feel. We also got our baby after TTC for a year so we are extremely worried and careful about my pregnancy. But what I did was to just go for my regular checks, eat well and live as per normal (with extra care of falling down/bumping into my tummy). The more we stress, the worse it gets. Symptoms will come and go thru out, I only had morning sickness at late trimester 3 as well. Stay positive, eat well, do something that makes you happy and wait for the bump to grow 🥰

Read more

I'm a ftm but I think I'm chill, especially during first trimester although ttc for many years.. I'm someone easily stressed sometimes but the pregnancy hormones probably make me mire chill instead 😅

I'm the same too. Worrying too much. Friends have told me not to stress and to just enjoy the process. Don't worry, you're not alone with this.

Thành viên VIP

Agreed, it’s constant worry until check up seeing baby is fine! But guess if no bleeding or pains everything should be fine! Think positive!

I feel you too mommy!! ☹️