faded white discharge from nipples during 31 weeks pregnant.

Hi mommies, Yesterday before shower when I examined my breast I noticed little bit of leaking from my both nipples. The discharge was faded white in colour and it is sticky. This is my first pregnancy and when I asked my friends regarding this no one could answer me because they never had experienced this before but one of my friend told me that it is a sign of labor soon. I'm kinda worried because it is too early for that. I don't have any contraction feeling just the discharge from my nipples and nipple sore. Mommies, anyone experienced this before? My problem here is that me n my hubby was in a distance due to work and we could meet due to MCO. He just brought me back to the house after getting approval from the head of the police. We decided to have intercourse after so long because I wana have normal delivery but now since There is leaking from my nipples i am afraid nipple stimulation will cause preterm labor. What should I do mommies?

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

normal sis..its call colostrum which is the first milk you breasts make in preparation for feeding your baby after delivery..leaking is normal and nothing to worry abt 😇