LO’s 1st bday

hi mommas! im in the midst of planning my LO’s 1st bday this coming july and currently looking at the decorations, cakes and maybe considering catering services too what are some services that you would recommend for the above? would love to know more about your experiences with planning your LO’s first bday, DOs and DONTs, etc! #firsttimemom

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I bought my own decorations from Taobao including dessert table and backdrop stand, it’s way cheaper than hiring people to do in sg for a one time event. Just nice mine was an empty renovated BTO back then so I did it in my own flat. Cakes I got from Adonai (ig) and catering from Currypot. Guest reviews for both cakes and food were good. Catering’s food portion was a lot even after some guest dabao home. For catering, order lesser than intended pax else you’ll end up with a lot of leftovers. I had 45 guest, ordered 40 pax and still have a lot of leftovers even thou the guest took full/double portion each. Let LO sleep before the guest arrival, take family photos first before all the guest. (My LO was grouchy by the time we took our own family photo after being passed on from guest to guest). Don’t need to plan too much cause you probably don’t have the time for all. Just focus on your dessert table/backdrop for photo taking will do 😊.

Read more