bf

any mom noticed their boobs shrink after breast feeding/pumping? like smaller than pre-pregnancy..

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I heard alot from my friend all complain it got smaller after they stop. Some mummy told me that if you bf above 1 Yr you breast will maintain. I not too sure how true it is. I'm stl bf. I feel it look saggy and might consider wanna do something about it.

Super Mom

At a breastfeeding seminar, it was taught that if you overpump and squeeze all the glands too much, the breast can shrink in size. But if you do it properly, the size will increase or at least maintain. Plus there’s some breast massage to do

4y trước

I’m not the expert but I think if you do the breast massages to maintain the supply, allowing the breasts to fill with milk well, and the breasts are not squeezed dry all the time (they used the analogy of making the grape-like glands into raisins.. haha), then the breast size will not shrink. They shared that some mummies keep pressing and squeezing their breasts, causing shrinking, and the wrong massaging of breasts cause the sagginess. There should be some online guides for breast massage:)

Yes I heard about this from one of my relatives. It is suggested that if you do regular pumping then the size is back to normal with time

My fren complaint about that :(

Thành viên VIP

I heard many mummy sharing

Thành viên VIP

Yes, after bf for 1 year

ya happened to my friend

Yes for sure 😪

Super Mom

Shd b comparable

Thành viên VIP

Yes