jus rant

Mil asked me to stop bm cos last few days when i not ard, she giving fm, she felt that fm giving my girl to look more chubby. These days i m back n started back on bm, she feel my girl slim down alr?‍♀️

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Sorry to hear that. BM is still the best for babies! Chubby babies don't mean they are healthier. As long as the baby is at normal weight and height for his/her age, it's ok. Many ppl don't understand that. Pls be more patient and carry on Mummy. You're doing great!

The reasoning is funny. Lol. But explain it nicely to your MIL. If you have BM in thr fridge you can explain how to thaw and when to give but if it is a lil bit complicated for your MIL to understand then you might want to consider mix feeding.

Thành viên VIP

Explain to ur mil nicely that BM is beneficial to babies due to its antibodies content which is absent in fm. Babies need it to build up immunity system. Can do mixed feeding if weigh growth is a concern. Ask ur hubby to explain to her as well.

Tell your mom in law to back off! It's gonna be a problem bcause i am having problems with my EX yes EX in laws with regards to my kids now. Everything also wanna kepo. Until today. Kepo!

Super Mom

Chubby may be cute now, but not for long. It’ll be harder for your girl to carry her weight. And bm protects her from illnesses + it’s tailored to her age/needs.

I just explain that BM has the antibodies to build baby's immunity. So it's important for baby to drink BM. I have to feed both though, coz not enough BM. :(

Hais. Old thinking. My mil also against me give bm. She already hint me that milk pumper is expensive bla bla bla but I just dun care and brought everything.

Thành viên VIP

Can mix. Morning and afternoon can give bm then when u want bb to sleep through use fm. Don't need to fight with her jus do that u feel is right.

Hey, I suggest you talk to your husband to talk to your MIL about it as you understand better what is best for your baby

You know what is best for your baby. Get your husband to talk to her if you need to