May I know if anyone is like me? After I give birth till now I don't have any sex drive, I just want to BF lo and concentrate on lo only. Is this normal? Will it affect my rs with hubby as he did not say anything.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yeah, I am 3 month PP and still nothing. We tried 3 times but I am too dry and not in the mood. Have bought different lubes, Ky jelly but like nothing. :( I have done 2-3 handjobs for him cause I know he cannot control anymore. But can see he wants more. He needs more. Feel inadequate but I can't help if I am not in the mood. Sometimes I wonder if I should close my eyes and grit my teeth and just bare with the pain and lack of mood. But to me that's no different from rape. Dunno what to do :(

Read more

same here. lo is alrdy 7mths old but i still dn really wan to. tried once at 4mpp but it was dry n painful. i think it's normal. hubby also did not pressure me. so i asked him y and he said he's ok to wait till im ready. we still go on dates and r loving. but i guess cant put it off for longer mayb u can ask ur hubby and see how

Read more

This is very normal as you are still recurpurating from childbirth and experience some hormones changes. Normally people resume sex 4 months postparum. If you are breastfeeding, you will experience vaginal dryness and you may want to use non-petroleum based lubricant to ease the pain.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5867)