Lo is 3wks20days and fully fed on formula, recently he has been drinking less, he wakes up and doesn't really want to drink...he used to drink 110 to 120ml every 3-4 hr...now sometime he can finish, sometimes drink 60-80ml n sometimes over 5hrs he also don wan milk...it became so random till i dont know how to make for him. Could this be a growth spurt or teething or maybe he isn't feeling well?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11857)

I happen to my girl also.. discovery it the teat issue the teat hole to small too difficult to suck the milk can't really flow out....after changing the teat tid issue is slove.. hope it help u..

8y trước

I have changed the teat but the flow is too fast for him and keep on get choked, I just treat it as a phrase and he is back to normal.

Thành viên VIP

Sometimes it because of the teats. Or is the milk powder added too much ? Or maybe because of collic ? uncomfortable in stomach etc as fm are hard to digest as compared to breastmilk

Hav u tried to dilute the milk??