5 Replies

TapFluencer

hi mummy, I restricted my baby from screen time since young till 18 months. I don't allow tablet all these but I have to understand my family I live with them will watch TV etc. I can say I never regret giving her after 18 months. she's not keen in TV even since young my family has been turning on with her around. she doesn't need to watch YouTube to eat or when we are out I don't need YouTube keep her entertain or is she relying on it. but she has been a big difference when I introduce to her 30 min a day split to 2 session. she can learn one whole song movement with me in 1 weeks and remember it. she can learn ABC and remembers it. actually it's not a bad thing it depend on how you control it. they are curious in learning stage now.

it happened to me as well, my mil previously let my 6mth old baby watched TV together with her and I told her not to do so many times and she replied my husband and siblings also watched since young, no problem one. Then got 1 time I saw my daughter watched together with her before I go to shower and I warn my girl don't watch but after shower she still there and I cannot take it anymore. I very angry and told my mil don't let her watch so long and carry my daughter out. I told my hb I cannot tolerate on this and he said ok even he think I slightly over react too. Then my relationship with my mil become no good since then.

VIP Member

Yes, my family thinks I overreact to the screentime too. As a mom I do want the best for my child

Super Mum

you are right, no screen time is recommended for kids below 2years old.

Hi Mum, No screen time for kids below 2 years age is a good practice

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles