3 Replies

I also had a bit of brownish discharge at week 5. I discovered my pregnancy after testing, but discharge stopped after I changed my panty liner and rushed to NUH A&E. I saw gestational sac at my 1st scan. Fetal pole at 2nd scan. Finally, at week 6 plus or 7 plus some flickering and Dr. said that the baby heart beat. It was really nice of her to maximise the audio, and I heard watery sound beating fast. Now, at week 8 going 9 I am still hoping for the best as mine is a high-risk pregnancy. I'm hoping for no abnormalities or Down syndrome result, cause I have a higher chance at my age. Next week, scan will be dating scan for EDD and 1st abnormalities check. I wish you and myself all the best

@ Chng Lay Peng, I'm trying not stress myself but at times its difficult not to think abt it. just worried

I ever did vaginal scan n after that i bled blood clots out (palm sized) so i got really worried and went A&E. Thank god every thing was ok and i delivered. Hoping the best for u!

I'm just hoping for the best

hi, I am just curious to know what was the results after visit your gynae. Any good news I am just curious to know your experience as I am 11 weeks pregnant now..

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles