30 Replies

I been using quick boil for their bottles or lugged a jumbo size lock and lock and sterilised bottles in it. Did it a few times when kids was admitted into hospital as kids preferred to use own bottles and teats. Used sterilising tablets once and that's it, I will not be using as it gives out the chemical smell which kids dislike.

I will sterilise the bottles by boiling them . But recently on our overseas trip , I brought the whole steriliser along ! As we are on a road trip , just put it in the car , convenient and faster . I'm using Avent steriliser

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11907)

I used to get these microwave sterilizing ziplock bags to sterize my bottles but its only useful if the hotel do provide microwave! Otherwise, I usually just use hot water to sterilze when I'm at oversea.

I will boil hot water n rise the bottle before use when I go oversea with my baby , else if there is pot for me, I will have a quick boil on the bottle

You can bring along a lock and lock container, place your washed bottles inside, pour hot water into the container, cover it and leave it to cool.

There's portable sterilization From Hygenie. Retail at $60++ .. if u are keen do let me know as I have a brand new set to let go ☺

VIP Member

I bring along a small bottle of milk bottle cleanser to clean the bottles & rinse with boiling water after the bottles are washed.

I use hot water to sterilize.. Sterilizing tablet tends to give a very chemical smell after the sterilizing which I dont like..

i brought along a big lock and lock box and i sterilised the bottles ans pump parts by submerging the items in hot watet.

Trending Questions