Washing hair

Let's be truthful here.. How often do u wash ur hair during confinement? Anyone really managed to go one mth without washing their hair?

83 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Every day 😊 No point feeling gross when I’m already so tired. Haha. A warm bath is good for the mind and body

I didn't wash my hair for 1 month, no shower either. Just dry shower using a towel and hot water with soap.

Thành viên VIP

I washed my hair daily with shampoo and the herbal water since 2nd day! Too oily and sweaty not to wash.

Everyday lor. Weather in Sg so hot, so unhygienic and itchy if never wash hair or shower properly.

I do wash my hair. But with hot water and immediately blow dry it when stepping out of the toilet

Influencer của TAP

Me, no bath and hair wash during confinement. But certain days i did use wet towel to wipe body.

I want to wash every day but I can't stand the confinement nanny nagging. So I wash once a week.

Nope! Cannot! Everyday shower and washed! How to? Sg so hot and BF Can’t be dirty and BF bb

Influencer của TAP

To be honest, me! I didn’t wash for one mth. I wasn’t allowed. And only wipe down body.

Thành viên VIP

Alternate day.. I stayed in aircon the whole day and night but I still kept perspiring..