Let's share, during parenthood, what makes you worry?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My partner cheated while I was pregnant for our last child and he’s been doing it since our first child and I just found out. Cheating usually comes with a price tag of some kind. Look for the signs of cheating”. Resist the temptation to prematurely confront the suspected cheater. Firstly, you will NOT get an honest response and, secondly, he/she will now increase the precautions they are taking making it that much tougher to catch them. If you feel you have gone as far as you can on your own, hire a good, licensed private investigator to obtain the hard evidence you need and get the closure you deserve. contact: thomasgonzalez125 (@) gmail(.)com

Read more

The things i do, if they are correct. I constantly face guilt issues too. Especially when i lose my temper, self blame too. Having constantly to worry if i am doing the right thing, if i am doing the best, if baby will be okay, if baby will grow up well. I would say all parents have pretty much the same worries. What about you? I hope its not just me having excessive worries.

Read more

one of the biggest things that worries me is what if my and my partner's opinion on the way we bring up our kids don't match..while mostly it does, it is also true that in quite a few areas we think differently, which is also natural. also, how to control a situation during arguments at home so that it does not affect kids.

Read more

At the moment my newborn sleeps a lot and he is not feeding as often as I'd like him to or as much as he should. No matter how much I try to wake him up, he usually doesn't wake up at that time. So my worry is that. He might end up not gaining the expected weight if I don't do something about it on time.😔

Read more

Worry that I’m not doing enough/something right by her because she can’t speak for herself n is completely reliant on me to make all the decisions for her wellbeing! Scared to make wrong decisions n cause her harm

Influencer của TAP

First phase: baby’s health. Then what primary school to go to then am I teaching him to be a good person with the right principles and attitude towards life

Babies childhood as my Mil is always away from home. telling lies creating rift between us. Where he will be disappointed disturbed

I worry about Everything. Because it's the first time i have a baby

Thành viên VIP

I would say mummy's guilt. the guilt in literally everything you do.

Worry that I won’t be able to give enough time to my baby