9 Replies

Here are some suggestions that may help reduce water retention: - drink more water (prevents the kidneys from thinking that the body is dehydrated and also helps to flush the salt out) - elevate your feet (by resting them on a higher stool) when resting - place a couple of pillows under your feet when sleeping to keep feet elevated - limit caffeine intake (caffeine is diuretic and also causes dehydration, which will cause the kidney to retain fluid) - limit salt intake - exercise and keep active

Try to reduce standing for too long; elevate them whenever you sit, drink more water in the day and cut down water intake before bedtime 😉 You can sleep on your left as well & it’ll be nice if you can seek help from hubby for a little leg massage before going to bed 🥰 Take care dear! 💕

On top of the suggestions by Hui Qun, I was told that sleeping on your side (preferably the left) helps. This is because the kidneys will be working a little harder and this will help eliminate waste which might cause the swelling to happen.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15942)

Hello. Naexperience ko na nagstart sya swell. Uminom agad ako pure buko juice. D na tumuloy ang swell. Effective sa akin ang buko juice.

im 35 weeks okay lng po ba na right side ako madalas nkapwesto mas komportamble kse ako kysa left side ?

hindi gaano gumagalaw si baby nag woworry ako hindi naman sya ganun dati 8months pregnant nako😣😓

I soak my legs in epsom salt.. did help to reduce abit

TapFluencer

don't drink so much water at night

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles