Should I end it

Lately this feeling of wanting to die keep creeping in I don't know what to do this feelings is eating me inside ,I can't die but I wanna rest I want to rest forever from all this pain

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

don’t take your life. you may end your suffering but the people you left will be the ones suffering from your loss. seek God whenever you feel alone. He is always with us. I’m currently going through my second miscarriage. I’m very depressed days ago. Feels like I want to die but I can’t. I can’t because I’m afraid of God. I don’t want to leave my husband just like that. I’ve been overthinking and crying every night. There are times that bad thoughts are invading my mind. I need to avoid them by praying. We may not understand it now but God have reasons for what’s happening. I believe so. When we are down, devil is luring us to get disconnected to God. As for me, I want to continue trusting God and praying. I know someday, God will make things beautiful in His own time. There’s a miracle. I will hope for that.

Đọc thêm

whatever you've been through always remember that Lord God is with you.just keep on praying and always listen to hillsongs to calm your thoughts and to have your inner peace.