hai semua ibu2 boleh share pengalaman bersalin di hospital ampang tak? caj harga ward dri first to 3rd class berapa . and service nurse mcm mna ok tak ibu2?

Labour experience

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

Hospital Ampang I can't share cos never been to before but Pantai Ampang I gave birth there to my 3rd baby. I opted for Gentle birthing so I had a customized birth plan that my gynae (which I followed from Puchong all the way over to Pantai Ampang) because she handled all 3 of my birth and was more comfortable with her already. The best advise is to find a gynae that u are comfortable with that does not scare you and keeps you aware of your condition and gives good constructive feedback and advise and options for you to choose. The nurses was quite new to my birth plan (which they only need to standby when I call them for the birthing moment, albefore that they cannot kacau me and just come and check on me from time to time) but the nurses were friendly and accommodate to my birth plan. The fee was rm3.3k+ for mom+baby and also I upgraded to single room for their 3d2n package. And this is natural birth ya not normal birth. Means apa apa medical intervention was not used.

Đọc thêm
2y trước

Hi boleh tau nama doktor dekat pantai ampng tu tak