Do you kiss your kids on the lips?

162 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

“Kissing your baby changes your breast milk. Did you know that the undeniable urge to cover your baby in kisses serves a biological purpose? When a mother kisses her baby, she samples the pathogens on baby’s face, which then travel to mom’s lymphatic system. Mom’s body then creates antibodies to fight those pathogens, which baby receives through breast milk. What?! Amazing, right?” http://www.mothering.com/articles/10-things-might-not-know-breastfeeding/ 📸: Dusktildawnphotography • • • • #doula #blackhills #rapidcity #breastmilk #newbaby #postpartum #breastfeedwithoutfear

Đọc thêm

Yes, I do! I take advantage of my little one's young age (he is currently 2 years old) and kiss him as often as I can. It minimizes the stress and the pressure I gain from the office. I want him to grow up not being shy of saying I love you and showing his affection to me & my husband. However, as he grows up eventually, I think I will lessen the "panggigigil" and will kiss him on his cheeks instead.

Đọc thêm
Influencer của TAP

Yes since birth until now mag 21 months na c lo. Wala namang nangyari sa kanya. Di rin naman kami nagyoyosi ng papa nya, wala naman kaming mahahawang virus kay lo.. Madalas nung una nakanganga talaga bibig nya hahaha ngayon medyo nagpa-pout na hehee

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12149)

When my kids were still toddlers, they were chubby and they looked like little siopaos. I kiss them on the lips, cheeks, arms, nose, forehead and even armpits! Basically because they are so cute and nakakagigil!

Thành viên VIP

opo basta ako bakit . saakin sya nggaling . kong iba hindi na pwedi kahit daddy hindi po . pero kahit ganun b4 i kissing my child nag clean po muna ako . just Goodnight kiss or Morning kiss po

Influencer của TAP

As much as i want to, i choose not to. Better safe than sorry po sa kamay at paa na lang. Happy din ako kasi family ko kahit lolos and lolas both sides namin ni hubby very maingat.

Of course! I'll kiss them until they want me to. I know some parents and their children kiss on the lips even if they are already grown ups. And for me, it's totally fine.

Thành viên VIP

Haha, i kiss my baby minsan sa lips 6 mos palang. Kakagigil kasi. Minsan sasabihin ko sa kanya na "Kiss mama." Tapos ang laki ng nganga niya, ganun siya mag-kiss 😂😂

Yes po. Super sweet kasi ni bby boy ko kaya pabigla bigla magkiss Tapos pag hihingi pa ako kiss, ikukuskos nya na labi nya sakin 😂😂