Hi any feedback on E-bridge at Sengkang Square? Do they have a extra curriculum for academic?

Kindergarden

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

E-bridge at Sengkang square is so super huge at 6,000 Sq metre and can accommodate up to 800 kids. I think it’s a good transition into singapore primary school which can be overwhelming for some children to have this many school mates (over 1,000 in primary school) and a big school environment. I have heard horror stories of kids not being able to adapt to primary school. Also plus points for its outdoor space like rooftop garden, outdoor playground, sandpit and water play area - which can only be afforded by really large anchor operators. Another positive is that is run by Etonhouse which has a very strong foundation in good early learning care and standards. It’s part of the Singapore government anchor operator scheme, to provide high quality and affordable preschool services. And most importantly it is a spark certified preschool (which means the curriculum and learning environment) has a stamp of approval from ECDA. The principle at E bridge Sengkang square is also qualified with a degree in early childhood development. However when you read the Google reviews, it seems to suggest that some parents have a tough time dealing with school administration. So that’s something I would consider.

Read more
Post reply image