PP feelings

#justranting Hey all, I'm currently 7 weeks post partum and these feelings have slowly creep up. Wondering if any mums feels the same way. People say newborn is the easy stage but why am I not experiencing it. Bb has been a crier since born. Doesn't sleep well at night. Screams murder spontaneously. I'm not able to differentiate between hunger cry/gassy cry etc. So its always an anxious time for me whenever she cries. I've gotten gastric from the anxiety I've tried to follow wake windows so she will have a good night sleep but doesn't seem to work. Because I don't know how she will react, I've become so scared of bringing bb to go out. I've been staying home so much because the anxiety is just crippling me. The thought of her crying uncontrollably while outside is just something I can't seem to look past. Whenever I see parents with their newborns strolling outside calmly and happily, I'm always wondering if I'm doing something wrong. Why is my bb not as such. What am I not providing for her. Hais. I hope this phase will pass soon. I'm just not enjoying this stage

profile icon
Write a reply
Be the first to reply