Just tested through a home pregnancy test and the faint line on the indicator says so. But I just got married and I know my hubby wants to concentrate on building his career. He did say he do not want any kids for the first few years. I am not sure if I should tell him yet. what are your thoughts?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi dear. I advise you to have a transv ultrasound first to confirm if you are really preggo. Then the next thing you should do is leave the result and the pregnancy test to your hubby's bag or table or anywhere that he could notice it. Then wait for his reaction.

Hi... Dnt abort child.... My sil is gynecologist ... She said if u abort ur first child thn u might b risk of concenvng second pregnancy... My neighbor's did d same thng... Abort child .. Thn after 16 year she got pregnant

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-966)

Your husband should know about it because he is there for a reason. Stop worrying let go and Let GOD. Blessing po maging preggy di lahat nabubutis so don't waste that Precious gift that GOD gave you...

Thành viên VIP

You have to inform him. it's a shared responsibility. If he doesn't want it early, he needs to do safety precaution. Having a baby is a joined effort also.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Have a talk with your hubby, im sure he’ll still be happy with the pregnancy. Anyway having a baby won’t hinder him not to have a career. He can have both ?

Just tell him... Don worry maybe if he knew it he would be happy.... The mindset would change too... kid are good gift for you.. so treasure it ☺️

share the news with him and take a decision together. both of you are important in this decision.

It is a blessing. Somethings cannot be plan. It is meant to be yours. Have to tell him frankly.

thanks