Is SGH private gynae expensive and how is the experience there?

Hi! I’ve just find out I’m pregnant with my 2nd child and would like to schedule my appointments and deliver at SGH. My first experience with KKH wasn’t great. Is SGH service and treatment good? My appointment has been scheduled under Dr Lee Wai Yen. Please share, thank you :)

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my experience at sgh for my 1st born was not great at all even as private patient. waiting time is lonnnnnng. other than seeing a fixed gynae and paying a higher price, dont see any difference frm subsidised patient. now im at mount alvernia for my 2nd. if you want to go private route, then just go private hosp like Thomson, Mount Alvernia etc better.

Read more
9mo trước

oh btw the price could be more exp than a private clinic for certain things. e.g. urine test sgh charged $16.60 while my current private gynae only charge $5. 😏

ive been a private pt at sgh since day 1 so monthly visit will be $150-300 depends what procedure you have to do (blood test, ultrasound etc) i have the details of the maternity package as what i’m offered recently

9mo trước

this is the package

Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

Can’t help u on this. I din deliver there. Instead, I was with Dr Natalie Chua and delivered at Parkway East Hospital.

I went Gleneagles , inducement + E. Csect stayed hospital for 6 days plus removal of fibroids. 36k 😖

Hi. Im a newbie here. Still looking for a doctor from SGH. How was Dr Lee Wai Yen in your experience?