Been feeling very down and hurt. Just want to let my feelings out..

I’ve been having SPD since end of first trimester. It’s been quite hard for me with the pain and fatigue. My iron levels have significantly dropped as I don’t consume much red meat. Never saw the second trimester boost in energy. Been feeling down lately.. it’s been hard to walk cos of the pressure of the bump, SPD. Husband says I can control my feelings and body. He says I keep using pregnancy card as a reason to how I’m feeling. He doesn’t understand even understand that when I’m hungry, it’s a different kind of hunger. I’ve been very down lately and I just hope he starts understanding how I feel.. Not a lot of people know about the pregnancy so I don’t have anyone to share my feelings with as well. Sorry I’m ranting on here. #1sttimemom #lonelymom #spd

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cheer up mom! Everyone's pregnancy journey is different, and it's really hard when people are not understanding. Hope your husband gets more caring and understanding towards you! Try to talk to more people to vent out your feelings if you can as well 💪