It's my husband's birthday on the 27th and it's also going to be his first time celebrating father's day. Any tips on how to make it special without spending too much?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Ashley! I made my husband notes written how much I love him in 35 ways. Scattered all over our house. It's like a maze and he needs to follow and look for the next number to complete it. Because he is 35 years old and then I bought a cake for him. So you can try it in 27 ways why you love him or 27 ways he should be thankful of. :)

Read more

You can DIY some memorable cards or keepsakes for your husband for memories. E.g. baby's footprint and handprint card. Also, you can engage a photographer for a family photoshoot during his special day. I feel this will be a lifetime memories for 3 of you.

Post reply image

Try to make a personalized greeting card or try incorporating your husband's hobbies to a personalized birthday cake. A simple family lunch or dinner (with your husband's favorite dishes be serve) will be perfecf as well.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5428)

aww!!! Nice idea!!! thank you! being a first time mommy takes so much of my time (and mind)that I didn't get to think of those little sweet things. Thank you for putting it up!