I keep vomiting

Isit normal i keep eating small portions of food and i vomited immediately. I’m so tired and i am goin to my 8th weeks now ): #advicepls

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my peak was from 8th week to 13th week .. cannot even stomach anything except some biscuits and apples .. nausea was so bad .. gynae gave me medicines, it doesnt even help .. it gets better on my 2nd trim . if you still can eat, even if it is small portion it is totally normal .. however if you cannot even eat anything at all, you need to go to your gynae .. they will give you IV drip ..

Read more

Going in to 8th week (which was just last week), I was experiencing the same too. Try taking small portion, don’t take until full then stop. Just take abit, take a break and continue. Try apple juice! Apple juice helps with my gag. You may try? 😊 I at week 9, way better than last week already. Jiayou!!

Read more

I am experiencing the same as you. I cannot eat full meal , thus small portion. I also eat potatoes, oats, lots of fruits to keep myself full. But these are in small portions. I’m at week 10 and still nausea. Loss of appetite , and I even lose weight. Try something that yr tummy can “accept” hehehe

I feel you dear and for me it gets worse at night. I'm at week 8 now, every day is a torture, food aversion, nausea, reflux, indigestion. I started eating small meals every 2 hours, porridge, soup, hot milk, hot milo. Hope you find something that works for you! 💪

Yes, take small frequent meals. Don’t eat too full and don’t keep yourself hungry. Drink alot of water. I take mash potatoes to keep myself full. also, i don’t vomit after mash potatoes hehe. hope it helps.

my vomitting started frm 8 weeks and it peaked at about 12 weeks onwards till the 1st week of my 4th month. :( just eat whatever u can . dont think too much abt the nutrition cos its really hard to even eat .

Hihi! Tagging on this. Is it normal to feel breathless during just 5th week? I thought it was covid and I tested art twice, it’s negative leh 🙃

hi, i had nausea and vomitting too from weeks 7-12. My gynae presribed Diclectin, which helps a lotttt. cant live without it

I feel u! If u are unwell, just keep yourself hydrated with liquid. Skipping food in first trim is totally fine!

It is normal to puke at this stage and gets better in second trimester ✌🏽