new mom

isit normal for new mom to worry so much. .. any advice to ease my nonsence thoughts .. ? my baby ald 7 mnth.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi yes it is normal as your body goes through a lot of changes and your brain responds to it. Just don't worry too much and if you are thinking of something or are worried with something, try sharing it with your husband, family or closed friends. Listen to some nice music and develop habit of reading. These all will really help you and will fill you in with more positivity

Read more

Talk to your partner and let him understand what you are going thru and what are you stress about. I was so stressed that I couldn't sleep properly throughout my first trimester, after I've sit down and talked to him and open up what I'm stressed about! I felt so much better and we came out with solutions to solve the problems I'm stressed about! Now I sleep peacefully :)

Read more

Yes, there was a period in the mid of my 2nd trimester that I just couldn’t sleep every night cos my brain keeps thinking of things at night. Random thoughts, things to do, etc. Sometime I was kept up till 4-5am

Super Mom

Completely normal:) sometimes you need answers to ease your worries, sometimes you need to look at the situation from a different point of view, and sometimes.. you just need a distraction. Haha

Thành viên VIP

Just relax , everything will b alright ..

yes i worry too due to uncertainty