295 Replies

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5699)

its better not to leave baby without anyone at home. Because they might wake up crying endlessly and they might wake up or flip and fall anytime without anyone lookout ! its better to bring along with stroller

BIG NO!! Dun create unnecessary mistake and regret IF things happen. U can get someone u trust to help u look after awhile while u can run for a quick errand ya. Always baby is the FIRST PRIORITY. 😊

Please do not ever try leaving your baby at home without any adult! It's so dangerous and you will never know what would happen! Accident can happen anytime anywhere. Why would you Want to take chance?

I nv agree to that! whether is a baby or toddler or even primary school goer, nv leave them at home alone. you can nv predict what will happen next. I rather bring them along or wait till they wake up.

Huh? Of course not. Not matter what happens. Please don't ever risk it. It will be too late if anything happens. How can you even think of that, sorry but I find it really out of the world.

No, you will not know when the baby will cry for help when he is on danger or in need of help. if you need to run an errand and you are alone, baby wear your child to bring ur child along

I am so attached to my baby when I am never I will leave her even when she is sleeping without dada... thus we have installed cameras in the house so I can still monitor even when I go to toilet

Certainly no. We wouldn't know what will happen when they woke or if they have turned over and suffocated on some stuff nearby. They can choke on their saliva or mucous as well when crying.

Is a definitely no for me. unless u got your family for help or bb wear ur baby out. U never know what will happen especially when babies cry for us & they simply need us to be around.

Related Questions

Related Articles