is it true that some food items lead to miscarriages if consumed in early days of pregnancy?

101 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes. Caffeine, for example, can increase the risk of miscarriage in early pregnancy. I believe the maximum recommended dose is 200mg.

4y trước

I believe so! Caffeine increases the risk of miscarriage and low birth rate, but this is usually when caffeine is taken in large amounts. 200mg/daily is the standard limit. Some doctors advise steering clear anyway just to be safe, but it's one of those things where you don't have to beat yourself up with guilt if you slip every occasionally. :)

I think yes because spicy food caused me contraction however i thank to God i didnt have miscarriage

mdmmy siti hawa Chua@gek marine Chua get pregnant 5months yes so babygirl yes ok mdmmy siti hawa Chua@gek marine Chua

Post reply image

Hi mommies. Suffering from stomachache lately, kabag is it okay to use efficascent oil?

4y trước

inom lang po tubig ,eat frequent pero small meal lang po, bawal po mga haplas mainit po yan hndebpwedebkay baby

Yes it is true due to the food that you consume might be strong acid such as pineapple

normal lang po ba brownish spotting while 5 weeks preggy? di pa po kasi ako nakakainom ng pampakapit

4y trước

same here. 5 weeks 1day. diagnosed ako threatened abortion. heragest sa vagina twice a day reseta ng OB ko. advised also to bedrest. feel much better ngaun. 🙏praying hard na maging ok na at mgtuloy tuloy.

Hi is there a way to prevent constipation and have daily bowel movement instead of 2 days once

5y trước

Powder like samboi?

Yes, mostly herbal remedies like Liquorice root and herbs that stimulate contractions

Avoid Dates because it causes contractions that can lead to early labor.

normal lng po ba ang sumasakit ng tiyan at ngangalay lkod? 5 weeks pregnant

4y trước

same here