Sgh or Kkh

In my second trimester and wondering if private package at sgh or kkh is better, and if anyone can recommend a good gynae, someone friendly and patient.

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was under KKH private, Dr Sim wen Shan! She’s very caring, knows what to do and answers all your queries. I had some complications during my birth but she was calm and informed me that i had to go for assisted delivery. During my PP check, I brought my son and she played with him awhile. I’m very happy that I took Dr Sim! Will definitely go to her again if I ever have a second 😉 The private package under KK you will get to scan in the doctors office every checkup and if you take private suite, they will deliver the medications to u instead of u collecting it! Waiting time is far shorter, I get everything done under 30minutes. For the ward, I was under Class A and the nurses are really friendly. Whenever you ring for assistance, a nurse will come in super fast! And you will get a congratulatory cake too hahah!plus your hubby gets to bunk in and help u take care of baby 😊

Read more
3y trước

Hi there! Yes I gave birth in July 2020 :)