Do you still attend baby shower, kids’ birthday, wedding?

I’m at week 6. Do you all still attend weddings and baby shower? Heard is quite pandang.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I didn’t go any. My mom is also against weddings, birthdays and especially wakes during my pregnancy. If you, your family and hub’s family are ok to weddings n birthdays then no problem. But If you feel uncomfortable best is don’t attend any. Wakes should avoid it.

Read more

Try to avoid wake as much as possible. It’s best to wait till 2nd trimester onwards then you can go for wedding and baby shower. But if you feel uneasy and uncomfortable, just avoid it. People will understand

I think it depends on individual. My mom is quite against it and wouldn't allow me to go for any and this includes visiting my friend at the hospital that just gave birth.

4y trước

If it is during the first trimester, I will avoid. After that, baby is already stable so will not be bothered about it that much.

I heard celebrations are fine. But going to wakes should be avoided. People would understand and if you really have to go, just pray to God all will be okay.

Depend u urself and the other party will pantang. If not then can attend

Influencer của TAP

It's OK to attend. But don't attend wakes or go hospital.

Thành viên VIP

No issue as long as u are not attending wakes.

Thành viên VIP

Depends on individual. But I still attend

Thành viên VIP

I avoided as my family was pantang

No problem