4 Replies

It’s normal. However, did you try having it cooked in different ways. I didn’t like fish in my first trim. My mum and husband would cook in different ways and hoping I’d eat one of them. Interestingly, I realised that when it’s fried and cover in dark sauce and onions, i like it. My mum also bought yellow tail fish, took out the fish meat, mixed with minced pork and made into fresh fishcake, and i ate it too. But steam fish is a big no. Grilled fish, hmm it depends, sometimes I’m okay sometimes i’m not. But just keep trying. I think generally when there’s a lot of sauce, i dont feel so resistant towards it. I still dont eat much fish, but it’s okay too. Just try to have a bit. 😊 Otherwise you can substitute with other proteins. Missing out on fish wont make your baby any less healthier either! So dont worry too much about it.

It’s normal esp if u are still experiencing morning sickness. I am not even particularly hungrier in my third trimester but there are days I am hungrier than others. Just eat what you feel like so long as u get in a balanced diet.

Don’t need to specifically eat all the healthy foods. Just eat what you feel like. I only ate like 3-4 times of fish (I hate fish) thru out my entire pregnancy. Don’t stress, eat happy. Happy mummy = happy baby. 🥰

if you can’t eat fish etc, try and see if you can take dha supplements? fresh food is still the best but at least supplements can support

Trending Questions

Related Articles