Speechless Title

I'm use to working life style, my work need me to run around Singapore. After confienment I thought Ill be able to go out have some breather. Than, the virus start to get more serious after 2 month, total staying home confine for 3rd month. Hubby is very discourage for me to go out to dine or just a short walk because me and baby is A Blood grp and news say that would be infected easily. I told him Im craving for certain food his not interested to satisfied my craving after 9month pregnant , plus still being confined cos of the virus.. his picky too in food and dosent want to go out to eat with me. Nvm, go supermarket, told him I wana eat crab, I can cook and eat home instead, his not entertaining me either, ask me buy my own portion. Than what's the point of eating. He dosent understand that I need to go out a little, not even a nearby dine in mac donald and Have some breath taking space

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I’m really sorry you have to go through this. Honestly, I haven’t been bring my lo out for long time because of the virus and sometimes I feel so bad for her. I hope you’ll have a good talk with your husband. And maybe get someone to take care of your lo, while you can go take a breather for abit?