I'm thinking of engaging a tutor (prefer ex-moe teacher or current moe teacher) for my P3 boy .. anybody know the market rate per hour ? How about for P1 and 2?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I am working as a tuition coordinator and the range for your P3 boy is $190-390 for 8 lessons per month. The rate differs for different students of different ages. However, there's a great benefit if you were to sign up a tutor with us. You could get FREE UNLIMITED E-LEARNING for ALL your children even if you were to sign up with only one child. FREE UNLIMITED E-LEARNING for all academic subjects when you sign up a tutor with us! We do have a lot of Teachers, even with MOE registered, Pregraduates, Diploma holders, “A” Level Tutors and Degree holders available for students ranging from Kindergarden 1 to Junior College. Not only that, we also provide Music, Sport, Language, Special courses such as baking, etc. BENEFITS OF GETTING A TUTOR FROM US; - Managed by experience Tuition Company who has been in this line for the past 20 years. You will get official receipt. - Get up to 20% discount for EPB assessment books - Accumulate points for every dollar you spent and redeem it with a shopping voucher - Get FREE E-learning/Assessment. Usual price is $49.90 monthly. Do let me know if you are interested.

Read more

& MOE teacher doesn't mean good. I have experience of teachers who always come late and let my Son wait. If not, it's more of her giving up my child after few months. Very demoralising. They only want to teach clever children

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23646)

Thành viên VIP

Hi... private home tutor rate per 1.5 hours session ranges between $50 to $70

Thành viên VIP

MOE tutor $60-100/hr . Which location are u at ?

Aeryn, if you see this maybe you can advise?

At least $40/hr for lower primary

Thành viên VIP

An hr about $50 these days

$50 on average...

What subjects?