?

I'm smoking and now i just know that I'm pregnant , what should i do. i so hard to stop smoking help me ..

10 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

im smoking to . now im 21w . n im still smoking . im try hard to stop smoking . sekarang semakin kurang . ia nya untuk selepas bersalin . mmg sukar untuk berhenti . tapi tk salah kita mencuba . nak terus berhenti pun tk boleh . sbb sye pernah cuba . mmg tk jadi . tp alhamdulillah sekarang makin okey .

Đọc thêm
12mo trước

How was it in the end? I’m pregnant too now and still struggling to quit cigarettes. Selalu risau org kata lepas bersalin anak cepat sakit..

I am a smoker too, for many years(9 years) then once i felt different and i felt that i might be pregnant(for that time i didnt do the upt test)immediately i quit.. for the baby and myself too. Plus my husband doesnt know i still smoking that time. Now i am 15 weeks pregnant.

6y trước

I just fikir about my baby.. and i takut if anything happens.. i think baik you banyak tengok article tentang bahayanya rokok.. before i kahwin lagi, i baca article2 mcmtu i start takut.. so once i pregnant, i immediately quit. Sebenarnya tak elok.. smoking ni.. even husband yg smoke pun bahaya utk wife dia yg pregnant..

i know it will be hard for you. but please think of the baby inside yours. have you ever imagine when you are smoking, the baby will inhale that too? and the baby will suffocating. pity for your baby please.. 😢 smoking will affect the baby's development too...

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-106978)

I know you can stop smoking, think about your bby than you can stop it, i have been in the same situation but i can fight n stop smoking until now, Fighting 😘😘😘

for my opinion,you can start to reduce smoking from today. reducing till you can absolute stop smoking. you need to think about ur baby.. 💕

Thành viên VIP

You may try to stop as for your love ones. 🥰

Thành viên VIP

Pls think about the baby. 😶

Thành viên VIP

Pls stop. 🙏🏼

😱😓