Babymoon

Hi im planning on a short n quick getaway before i pop. I am 29 weeks pregnant.. Will i be allowed to travel to nearby like mayb Batam?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Yes you may, ask your gynae for a letter to certified you’re safe to travel. And check on the transport facility if they have limitations to the number of weeks you can board on when pregnant. If I remember correctly, cruise liners has a 23 weeks limit to refuse entry to pregnant ladies.

Check with ur gynae first but I think shld be ok. I am 31 wks and just went to JB for a short staycation to wind down. Try to take it slow during the trip and tell your husband if you are not feeling well.

I travelled to Langkawi when I was 29 weeks. Get letter from gynae to standby in case carrier requires.

Thành viên VIP

If you have your gynae's letter to verify that you are ok to travel...it should not be a problem...

The ferry will only allow mothers who are 23 weeks & above onboard with an approval letter.

Thành viên VIP

Yes, but u may need to get a letter from your gynae to state that u are fit for travel

Thành viên VIP

Yes, prepare letter from ur gynae incase they dun allow u to take the ferry

Super Mom

You need to check with ur gynae to see if you are fit to travel

Get your Gynae’s advises, green light and letter to travel :)

Thành viên VIP

Best to consult your gynae, personally I think it's fine(: