hi all, im new here.. i have some qns regards to my 26 months.. is it a must to discipline ur child to really listen to ur every word?? my 26 month cant speak full language yet.. he only say 'what is this' best.. example: last weekend we having staycation with family and he's been getting into fights with the youngest cousin.. he will cry without stopping when i said no to him.. i dont really beat him but last weekend, i beat him the most which i really dont want to.. i seldom use cane too.. and when the youngest cousin wants to play his scooter, he defend and cry again, but the youngest cousin also got wrong as she snatch while my son is holding it.. can someone tell me how old does they understand what we saying? currently, im preg with 2nd child @ 26 weeks.. im afraid i will breakdown if he wont stop crying.. he doesnt know how to stop, he just go on and on.. thanks.. And to add: recently i m super stressful about finance.. i take back home less than 1.4k.. i m going to change job but is until end of the year then can change as im expecting now.. i keep on feeling to stop work and stay home with my tod until i give birth.. but i cant.. i dont know what is wrong with me recently.. i feel like breaking down but no one understand.. they only will say is my own fault..

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You really need a break sis 1 more thing when mom pregnant with her 2nd child ur 1st one behave like this nd this is the time he pick everything if u scold nd beat him he feel complex u should take extra care of ur son otherwise U'll pay ur whole life

You need a break!!! Recharge, and you will be good to go again. You neex self care, at the moment you are totally drained out and that is not good. Please for once think. Of. Yourself, you Need to feel good and be well. Before anything else.

there are time kids will not listen to us..as they playing with kids same age it makes them more insecure..Maybe when u say no she cry why don u try explain to him/her about sharing..i am sure they will understands only u need patience too.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-6910)