Am i having depression?

Hi, im in my 5 months pregnancy. Starting of pregnancy i was happy about it when im at work ( shift )and my spouse shows support. But ever since my work put me in office hrs, i feel sad. Maybe due to environment change , change in colleague too. Slowly my spouse support i don't feel it too. My spouse intimacy level is not there even before i was pregnant. He always sleeps and play phone when he's at home. Im starting to blame myself if i was unattractive and boring to him. I sacrifice my time so much for him. But he always pity others instead of me. I feel like i wasn't cared for. I felt lonely. At this time i feel like not having this pregnancy. I just feel like i don't care about it. Im really stress out. I don't have anyone to talk to. My family isn't one i can talk to. I have no friends. I just want to be left alone after the only person i expect to be there isn't there for me ( my spouse ) . Help maybe. Im really at my end.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try taking some prenatal exercise classes to take a breather and make more mummy friends in the community? Generally also try to manifest positively… U can see it in another angle that ur husband is now trying to maximize his alone time to play phone and etc and he will commit 100% to u and bb once bb is out? My husband is a nerd so I just let him play all the games he wants now and told him that I expecting a 100% commitment after bb is born because thats when both of us have no alone time anymore… Everyone needs for alone time is different, maybe ur alone time is pampering/self care? Go do something u love and enjoy now when bb is still swimming inside tummy 🙂 You might even surprise yourself how happy you are while doing what you love.

Read more