Am i having depression?

Hi, im in my 5 months pregnancy. Starting of pregnancy i was happy about it when im at work ( shift )and my spouse shows support. But ever since my work put me in office hrs, i feel sad. Maybe due to environment change , change in colleague too. Slowly my spouse support i don't feel it too. My spouse intimacy level is not there even before i was pregnant. He always sleeps and play phone when he's at home. Im starting to blame myself if i was unattractive and boring to him. I sacrifice my time so much for him. But he always pity others instead of me. I feel like i wasn't cared for. I felt lonely. At this time i feel like not having this pregnancy. I just feel like i don't care about it. Im really stress out. I don't have anyone to talk to. My family isn't one i can talk to. I have no friends. I just want to be left alone after the only person i expect to be there isn't there for me ( my spouse ) . Help maybe. Im really at my end.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey just wanna say u r not alone in this and u r not the only one who is feeling this way. I feel the exact same way too and i haven seen my husband for close to 5 weeks already. I went back to my parents place. I feel everything is also falling apart however i try to remain positive. My husband isnt there for me in emotional support and just like yours he always use phone when hes back home from work

Read more
3mo trước

thank you. just hear typing out and getting advise really helps :) maybe its just me overthinking. when we overthink we tend not to think positive like normal dats. thanks once again. hope you are happy too