3 Replies

VIP Member

Hugs. Sigh Do you have all the Concrete evidence with you? Eg. Cheating msg, photos. Have you engaged a lawyer? ( cos if you don’t, and if he has a lawyer, he will fight for child custody and house too. ) There will be a certain fees for lawyer. If you really want to divorce, you must have solid evidence first also financially support since you will be delivering soon. You gonna take care of a baby, doing confinement etc have you engage any tingkat service? Think carefully and Take care of your health first.

After divorce you can give back to hdb and asked for a rental house. Mine was way back I don’t know about current procedures but I’ve divorced and give back to hdb and only 1 of us got the house... and I told the hdb that I want the rental house. So basically my ex husband don’t own anything

u can still sell ur hse even less den 5 yrs. case by case basis. yes. go to msf, they will be able to help. take care!

Please go to a family service centre to seek help. They should be able to direct you to some resources. Do take care!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles