I'm a first time mummy. Need advices and recommendations on breastpump. I know there r manual and electrical type. Can share the differences,pros/cons. Brands recommendation and est cost. Thanks!

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Medela freestyle is good for pumping anywhere anytime. Not heavy and it's light and portable. Long lasting too. I will say invest in a good one, got warranty card, can bring back servicing or repair within 1st year or maybe after cming to a year. Can extend warranty too. But it's not cheap though. After asking so many times, most of time told me they use same medela for more than 2 kids and still doing good, hence i invest in it during 2nd kid. Ameda is good, but failed after i reuse during no2 time, hence invest in medela. Spectra, i'm not so such, there is good and bad comments about the duration (spoilt), hence i dunno whether to invest or not, although it's cheaper though. Oh ya, i had a Avent electric manual pump, waste my time and money to pump. Too much effort use to pump, hence switch to other pure electric pump. Please get the dual side one.

Read more

Manual pump pros: * Much more cost effective * More discreet than an electric pump * Easy to use anywhere * More comfortable to use Manual pump cons: * Takes manual labor * Takes a bit more time than an electric pump * Pumping is not as consistent since it is manual Electric pump pros: * Pumps milk very quickly automatically * Pumps out more milk without too much effort Electric pump cons: * Machine and replacement parts can be expensive * Needs electricity * Tugs at nipples more than manual pump I will suggest use electrical breast pump instead of manual breastpump.I have Philip avent electrical breastpump .if you have more budget you can choose double one with Medela brand.hope if help.

Read more

I have used Avent Manual hand pump and Medela Freestyle Electrical pump before. I prefer using Medela Freestyle as the suction is good and very portable. It helps you save time too. Avent Manual pump make my hand super tired and also taking long hours to express the milk. So I would suggest you go for electrical pump instead of manual hand pump. And Medela is definitely worth to invest. :) Happy "pumping"!!

Read more

manual pumps are light and compact easy to bring out silent and no sound electric pumps are faster when u need to express fast has separate adjustable suction and cycle levels I used avent initially but the suction doesn't seems strong enough and doesn't really empty my breast. changed to spectra and using it till now. about 3months +. suction is good and strong. decent brand and affordable.

Read more

Medela is a good brand! Would suggest you get an electrical type. You will be every tired by then, can you imagine you still have to hand-pump every 2-3hrs. Some mummy shared with me that they gave up using manual after awhile. Try using electrical if u can afford and you have plan to bf for long. Pro of Manual is that its convenience to bring around and cheaper.

Read more

hi hi, I have used both medela free style (it is very portable) and Spectra. SPECTRA S1 HOSPITAL GRADE DOUBLE ELECTRIC BREAST PUMP is the better than medela in terms of efficiency. It has more selection on suction intensity and cycle time to suit your comfort level. You can get spectra and its pump parts from agapebabie.com.

Read more

Electric pump will save more trouble and energy for u! I have 2 Medela Electric Pumps. if you are a working mum and will like to pump at work, do consider of getting 2. 1 at work and 1 at home. this reminds me that i need to pump and i have been doing it for 11 months till today! jiayou!!

i've used medela for my first and spectra S1 & S9+ for my second baby. personally, i feel they are quite identical but getting 1 medela i can get 3 - 4 units of spectra depending on model. moreover, spectra s1 is hospital grade - can adjust suction level and have night light

Tried 3 Brands of electric pumps n best brand is still medela! Although is abit pricey but is worth to invest! Suction is good, not noisy, best part is can adjust the suction. Manual one is cheap but very tiring in pressing it.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11586)