GPML Declaration Form Application

I'm a first time mum to be and had to fill this GPML application up. I'm confused with the Part 2 and 3 of the form. For Part 2, I would definitely tick the 'Biological' child but I have not know and receive the Birth Certificate No. as I have not yet give birth. Should I just tick and leave the Birth Certificate No. blank? Also, what does Child Order mean and what should I write on it? As for Part 3, I understand that it is a Citizenship declaration, but I'm confused that it was divided into 2 parts of Biological Child and Stillborn Child. Both me and my husband were born as Singapore Citizen so do we have to tick the b & c although it was under Stillborn Child? Even when I asked my supervisor on this, even she did not understand and couldn't help me on this. I really appreciate if any wonderful mums could help me with this as I have to submit it soon. Thank you! ❤️🥺 #pleasehelp #advicepls #1stimemom #firstbaby

GPML Declaration Form Application
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

your employer aka HR can only submit this form details after you finish utilising your ML (example, 4 months take finish).. after baby born, tick biological under part B and put in birth cert number and give your employer aka HR a copy so they can update childcare leave entitlement for you too.. as for part C, don't tick anything on stillborn unless you give birth stillborn (means part B also need to tick stillborn)

Read more

You can leave blank until you’re gonna submit. Anyways GPML claim will and can only be done by your employer after birth. Child order - 1 (First child) Part 3, B and C leave uncheck. Also, I might be wrong but I was informed by my mum (also my employer) that she can only submit the claim after I finish my 4months ML. You might want to check with your company on this.

Read more